Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A...is for A!

That's right...for my big fat "A" I got in my first class. Can you believe I already finished my first class?! Basics 1, check! We completed it last Friday and I got my official grade today, which was a 96%. I had the highest grade in the class and I'm rather proud of it. I think I'm officially the Hermione Granger of chef school. I lost most of my points for being messy while I cook. And I deserve that. I make good food, but sometimes I'm really messy. : ) Many students in my class didn't do very well, and 2 already failed out. So I want you know that A was hard to get and well earned. Yea for me!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations!

September 9, 2009 at 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Martha Castaneda said...

WOW! Keep up the good work! You're the best!
Felicidades!

September 10, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home